Win 6 bottles of Camel Valley Gold Medal Winning 'Cornwall' Brut
To celebrate English Wine week (28th May - 5th June) we are offering 6 bottles of Camel Valley Brut for the best Camel Valley Moment photo.
To win your Camel Valley brut all you have to do is share a picture of you enjoying a Camel Valley moment. It could be with your perfect meal or in your favorite location. Share it with us on twitter @camelwinemaker or @camelvalleybob with the #CVMOMENT to enter the competition. You can also mention the chef that created the recipe too as I'm sure they will apreciate it.
The best photo will be chosen from a shortlist by everyone on the English Wine Week Grand Tour on 1st June
So get snapping, get sharing and enjoy your perfect Camel Valley Moment.....
#CVMOMENT: TERMS & CONDITIONS UK
- By entering the competition you agree to these terms and conditions.
- The Competition is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 years of age or over. These terms and conditions are for UK residents. Entrants will need to be a registered on Twitter or register with Twitter in order to enter the Competition.
- Camel Valley will run 1 Competition across Twitter between 20th May 2016 – 5th June 2016. There will be 1 winner.
- To enter the Competition you must tweet @camelwinemaker or @camelvalleybob with the #CVMOMENT with a picture showing your Camel Valley Experiance. Entries must be received by Wednesday 5th June 2016 12pm in UK local time
- Only one entry per person.
- There will be 1 UK winners in this Competition, who will be notified via Direct Message on Twitter on Thursday 6th June 2016. The shortlist will be chosen by Camel Valley and the winner of the shortlist will be chosen by the Grand Tour.
- The winner will recieve 6 bottles of Camel Valley Brut to a mainland address of their choice and must be able to sign for the parcel.
- All entries must be your own work and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other similar competition. It is your responsibility to ensure that any entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party or any laws. You warrant that the entry is your own work and that you own the intellectual property rights in it.
- The Prize is non transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. There is no cash alternative.